Welcome to www.JSeitz.com! These Terms of Service apply to your use of our website and other services made available by J SEITZ & CO. (“J.Seitz”) (collectively referred to as the “Services”)).
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SERVICES. BY ACCESSING THE SERVICES (INCLUDING PLACING AN ORDER FOR MERCHANDISE) YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THROUGH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS HEREIN AND AGREE TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE.
Restrictions. You agree not to do any of the following:
J.Seitz RESERVES THE RIGHT TO IMMEDIATELY TERMINATE YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES (AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION) IF J.Seitz DETERMINES YOU HAVE VIOLATED THIS SECTION 2 OR ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE.
- Use the Services in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Services.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Use a stolen credit card or an unauthorized payment method to acquire Seitzmerchandise.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading J.Seitz.
- J.Seitz’s Proprietary Rights. The Services and all logos, trademarks, buttons icons, images, text, pictures graphics (collectively referred to as “Content”) used in connection with the Services are protected under U.S. copyright laws, international treaties, and are exclusively owned and/or controlled by J.Seitz. UNAUTHORIZED USE, COPYING, REPRODUCTION, MODIFICATION, REPUBLISHING, UPLOADING, DOWNLOADING, POSTING, TRANSMITTING, DISTRIBUTING OR DUPLICATING OR ANY OTHER MISUSE OF ANY PART OF THE SERVICES AND CONTENT IS PROHIBITED.
- Disclaimer and release. THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. J.Seitz MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICES OR THE CONTENT. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES AND CONTENT. J.Seitz DISCLAIMS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, AND YOU WAIVE, ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE OR TRADE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. FURTHER, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAWS, YOU HEREBY RELEASE J.Seitz FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS OR LIABILITY RELATED TO THE CONTENT OF OTHER USERS, ANY ACTION OR INACTION BY ANOTHER USER, INCLUDING A USERS’S FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH APPLICABLE LAW AND/OR FAILURE TO ABIDE BY THE TERMS OF SERVICE. NEITHER CONTENT NOR THE SERVICES ARE NOT WARRANTED TO BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, AND J.Seitz MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE INFORMATION OR THE SERVICES OR CONTENT WILL BE ACCURATE, CURRENT OR RELIABLE OR THAT THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, THE SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS. J.Seitz DISCLAIMS ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE DELETION, FAILURE TO STORE, MISDELIVERY, OR UNTIMELY DELIVERY OF THE SERVICES. YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE RISK OF LOSS AND DAMAGE DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, AND AS A CONSEQUENCE SOME OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Limitation of liability. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT J.Seitz, ITS OWNERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, LICENSORS, AND AGENTS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR LOSSES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES), WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, WHICH YOU MAY INCUR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES, EVEN IF J.Seitz HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSS.
- Indemnification.You shall indemnify, defend and hold J.Seitz & Co's officers, directors shareholders and agents harmless for any and all loss, cost, disputes, demands, claims and liabilities (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or incurred due to: (I) your breach of these Terms of Service; (ii) your use or misuse of the Services; (iii) your violation of any law or the rights of any third party.
- Termination. You may terminate your participation at any time by discontinuing use of the Services and by notifying J.Seitz of the same. At that time J.Seitz may delete information you have submitted via the Services. If you have a dispute with J.Seitz relating to the Services, cease use of the Services. Ceasing all use of the Services is your only remedy with respect to any such dispute that you may have with us.
- Changes to the Services. From time to time, J.Seitz may modify, suspend or discontinue any of the Services without notice to you. J.Seitz shall not be liable to you for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Services. J.Seitz may establish certain policies and practices concerning use of the Services. Accordingly, J.Seitz reserves the right to change these Terms of Service (in part or in whole) at any time, with or without prior notice. J.Seitz will notify you of any such changes by posting an updated Terms of Service at https://www.jseitz.com.
- Third party links. The Services may incorporate links to websites or content owned or operated by third parties. Some third party websites may collect data or solicit personal information from you. J.Seitz does not own or control such websites and is not responsible for their content or actions. Please read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third party website or content that may be linked to the Services.
- Dispute resolution. You expressly acknowledge and agree that the sole and exclusive forum for resolving any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Terms of Service, or otherwise relating to any rights in, access to or use of the Services shall be binding arbitration, under the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") commercial arbitration rules, then in effect. You also agree that the AAA optional rules for emergency measures of protection shall also apply to the proceedings. Judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrators may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. In the event that this provision is held invalid or unenforceable, the remaining portions of this section shall remain in full force and effect. YOU AGREE NOT TO BRING OR PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION, PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ACTION OR COLLECTIVE ARBITRATION, EVEN IF AAA’S RULES ALLOW FOR SUCH.
- Choice of law and venue. These Terms of Service, your access and use of the Services and the relationship between you and J.Seitz are governed by the laws of the State of Connecticut, without giving effect to its conflict of law provisions.
- J.Seitz Contact Information. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact J.Seitz at: email@example.com; 860 - 868 0119; 9 E Shore Rd, New Preston, CT 06777